What if I told you that I could take your Cosmo from good to iconic? The secret ingredients in this mocktail are…*drum roll, please!*
Cherry bark vanilla bitters and orange bitters.
This. Is. A. Game. Changer.
While the Cosmo has that wonderful cranberry tartness, the addition of these bitters mellows out the tartness while also adding the heavenly combination of vanilla, orange, cherry, and other woodsy herbs! Yum!
Carrie Bradshaw, eat your heart out!Print
The combination of cherry bark vanilla bitters and orange bitters amp up your traditional Cosmo!
- Pour the cranberry juice and Topo Chico into a mason jar. Add the demerara simple syrup.
- Cut off about ⅓ of your lemon and juice it over the mason jar.
- Next, add 3 dashes of the orange bitters and 5 dashes of the cherry bark vanilla bitters. Swirl to combine.
- Run the lemon twist over the rim of your martini or couple glass and then drop it in. Pour your mason jar mixture over the lemon peel.
- You can add a lemon wheel for a fun bright color pop and even more citrus-y goodness!
*You can also make this into a regular cocktail by adding 2 oz. Tito’s vodka. Still delish! **Just a warning, if you are entirely abstaining from alcohol, there is a trace amount of alcohol in the bitters. This alcohol functions much like the alcohol that’s in vanilla extract.
Keywords: Mocktail, vodka, martini, cosmpolitan, cocktail
Show Me Your Mocktail!
Tag me on Instagram @amara_andrew to show me how you mocktail! 🙂