- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup Demerara sugar
- 8 oz. organic strawberries (cut into slices, fresh or frozen)
- Add the water and Demerara to a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir until your sugar dissolves.
- Add the strawberries and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, lower the heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Strain your syrup into a clean, airtight mason jar or other storage container. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: strawberry, strawberries, organic strawberry, organic strawberries, strawberry simple syrup, organic strawberry simple syrup, demerara sugar