Is it sherbet or sherbert? Jeff and I got into a little tiffle over the pronunciation of said creamy, frozen fruit dessert. I’m on Team Sherbet and since I made the drink I think I should be right 😉
- Add a few ice cubes to a mason jar or cocktail shaker.
- Pour in your strawberry simple syrup, lemon juice, lime juice, and Kevita.
- Put your lid on your jar or shaker and shake until combined.
- Strain over a coupe glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge if you’re feelin’ fancy!
Keywords: summer mocktail, summer cocktail, sherbert, sherbet, fruit mocktail, easy mocktail