In addition to being absolutely delicious, this drink may also aid with weight loss and have cancer-fighting agents due to the jalapeño & pineapple juice! Fuck yeah!
This mocktail is super high in vitamin C and is jam-packed with antioxidants and nutrients. All the more reason to drink a few of them! Plus, no hangover tomorrow, so it’s truly a can’t lose drink! 🙂
Watch this Recipe!
- Sprinkle the Tajín on a plate.
- Rub a lowball glass with the lime wedge and then rim with the Tajín.
- Add the jalapeño wheels, mint leaves, demerara sugar (or simple syrup), and lime juice to your glass.
- Muddle thoroughly (about 20-30 seconds).
- Pour your pineapple juice into your glass.
- Top with Topo Chico.
- Finally, garnish with either more mint leaves or a lime wheel (my personal fave) and enjoy! 🙂
Keywords: jalapeño, jalapeno, pineapple juice, mocktail, spicy mocktail, spicy sweet mocktail, spicy cocktail, cinco de mayo drinks, fiesta drinks, fiesta cocktails, cinco de mayo cocktails, summer cocktails