For me, this seems like the quintessential dish of the Great Depression. It has the meat-replacement component (hot dogs), a carb (potatoes), and onions. What better combination of flavors and it’s so simple to make!
- Organic olive oil
- 2 cups organic white sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup organic yellow onion, cubed
- 1 package of organic all-beef hot dogs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat your olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add in your potatoes and onions and fry for about 5-10 minutes, or until your potatoes have browned.
- While your potatoes and onions cook, slice your hot dogs into small discs.
- Add your hot dog discs to your potato and onion mixture and cook.
Keywords: dinner, lunch, recipe, hash, hot dogs, potato, onion, gluten-free, dairy-free