Because President Herbert Hoover took a blasé approach toward the rest of the country starving by hosting elaborate dinners at the White House, the American people created “Hoover Stew” as a dig to that jerk-of-a-president.
- 2 cups of frozen organic veggies
- 2 cups gluten-free rice noodles
- 2– 15 oz. cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 package of organic all-beef hot dogs
- Reanimate your frozen veggies (so, just thaw them out).
- Cook your noodles until al dente.
- While your noodles are cooking, cut your hot dogs into coin-sized pieces.
- Cook the hot dogs, thawed veggies, and diced tomatoes together in a pot.
- Simmer on low for about 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat, add your cooked noodles, and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately while giving your cardboard cut-out of President Hoover the finger.
Keywords: hoover stew, stew, soup, hot dogs, vegetables, gluten-free rice noodles, gluten-free, dairy-free, rice noodles, tomatoes, tomato, paleo, dinner, recipe