This dish is pretty hearty because of the eggs. I’ve made this for dinner and it’s been satisfying enough for 2 people!
- 2 organic potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup organic onion, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper
- 16 oz. organic chicken (or veggie) broth
- 4 eggs
- Pour some olive oil into a pot. Add your potato and onion and slowly brown them until soft.
- Add the bay leaf, salt and pepper, and broth.
- Bring to a boil. Once boiling, crack the eggs into the pot and stir until scrambled.
- Serve with some gluten-free toast ’cause that shit is delicious.
Keywords: egg drop soup, egg, broth, soup, potato, onion, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, dinner, lunch, side dish, recipe