- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup Demerara sugar
- 8 oz. organic strawberries (cut into slices, fresh or frozen)
- Add the water and sweetener of your choice to a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir until your sweetener dissolves.
- Add the strawberries and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, lower the heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Strain your syrup into a clean mason jar or other storage container and put it in the fridge.
- You can keep this in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
Keywords: strawberry, strawberries, organic strawberry, organic strawberries, strawberry simple syrup, organic strawberry simple syrup, demerara sugar