I really wish dairy-free caramel apples weren’t so expensive and difficult to find! I guess I’ll have to keep drinking my Caramel Apple mocktail until that reality can come true! 😛
- Add a few ice cubes to a mason jar or cocktail shaker.
- Add the apple cider, maple syrup, vanilla extract, black walnut bitters, and Angostura bitters to your shaker of choice.
- Put your lid on and give it a good shake (~15-20 seconds).
- Add an ice sphere to a lowball glass. Strain your mocktail into your glass.
- Garnish with apple slices!
* If you are completely abstaining from all alcohol, please refrain from adding the Black Walnut and Angostura bitters! They contain alcohol similar to vanilla extract.
Keywords: halloween mocktail, halloween cocktail, halloween drinks, caramel apple, caramel apple mocktail, apple, apple pie, black walnut bitters, maple syrup, vanilla extract, angostura bitters,fall cocktail, fall drinks, fall drink recipes,