So, I’m totally guilty of drinking the liquid pumpkin pie filling before it can be cooked into an actual pumpkin pie. This year, I created a drink so that I would stop and actually be able to make an entire pumpkin pie. Oh wowzers, did this cocktail hit the spot!
- Combine the coconut sugar and cinnamon to make your cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Rim your martini glass with the lime wedge and then coat with your cinnamon sugar mixture.
- In a cocktail shaker or mason jar filled with ice, combine the vodka, Pumpkin Spice Syrup, non-dairy milk, and vanilla extract.
- Put the lid on and shake to combine (~30 seconds).
- Strain over your rimmed martini glass.
- Go hide in a pumpkin patch and whenever someone walks by scream out, “I’M DRINKING ONE OF THEIR RELATIVES!” while pointing at a pumpkin.
*You can use this syrup to make my Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte! 🙂
**As I’ve mentioned in other recipes, I highly recommend Califia Farms Better Half!
Keywords: pumpkin, pumpkin pie, gluten-free pumpkin pie, pumpkin pie martini, pumpkin spice, pumpkin spice syrup, cinnamon sugar, vanilla, dairy-free pumpkin pie