If candy corn was a food group, it would be the largest part of my food pyramid. I LOVE candy corn! As soon as it hits shelves in stores, I buy bags and bags of it (seriously, I think I have 5 bags in our pantry right now). Orange is a great complement to the unique flavor of candy corn. Plus, this recipe is super easy to make!
For the candy corn-infused vodka:
- 4 oz. Tito’s vodka
- 2 oz. YumEarth candy corn
For the martini:
- 3–4 oz. candy corn-infused vodka
- 2 oz. organic orange juice
- ½ organic lemon, juiced
- Pour your candy corn and vodka in a mason jar. Infuse for at least 4-6 hours, but preferably overnight.*
- Mix all your cocktail ingredients together in a cocktail shaker or mason jar with ice, and shake the demons out!
- Strain your candy corn martini into a spoopy martini glass and enjoy making corny jokes.
*The longer you let your candy corn infuse, the more robust flavor you get! I strongly recommend infusing for at least 36 hours, however, if you’re pressed for time you can do 4-6 hours at a minimum.
Keywords: candy corn, martini, candy, orange, orange juice, lemon, vodka infusion, vodka, cocktails, fall cocktails, halloween, halloween cocktails