The coconut/matcha rim for my Easter Basket mocktail is meant to be reminiscent of the grass normally found in Easter baskets! Jellybeans were always one of my favorite Easter candies, so that’s the flavor I was aiming to create in this mocktail!
- With your fingers, mix together the shredded coconut and matcha on a small plate.
- Run the lemon wedge around the rim of your martini glass. Roll in the coconut/matcha mixture to evenly coat. Set aside.
- Add 3 ice cubes to a cocktail shaker or glass mason jar.
- Add the raspberry simple syrup, lemon juice, water, and orange bitters to your shaker.
- Shake to combine.
- Strain over your prepared martini glass and then add a smidge of Topo Chico.
- Enjoy your Easter Basket mocktail! 🙂