The combination of cherry bark vanilla bitters and orange bitters amp up your traditional Cosmo!
- Pour the cranberry juice and Topo Chico into a mason jar. Add the demerara simple syrup.
- Cut off about ⅓ of your lemon and juice it over the mason jar.
- Next, add 3 dashes of the orange bitters and 5 dashes of the cherry bark vanilla bitters. Swirl to combine.
- Run the lemon twist over the rim of your martini or couple glass and then drop it in. Pour your mason jar mixture over the lemon peel.
- You can add a lemon wheel for a fun bright color pop and even more citrus-y goodness!
*You can also make this into a regular cocktail by adding 2 oz. Tito’s vodka. Still delish! **Just a warning, if you are entirely abstaining from alcohol, there is a trace amount of alcohol in the bitters. This alcohol functions much like the alcohol that’s in vanilla extract.
Keywords: Mocktail, vodka, martini, cosmpolitan, cocktail