I would seriously sell my soul for a plate of these cookies! They are standard fare in our home (meaning that I make a batch at least once a week), so I wanted them to be as simple as possible to make. They’re so easy that I actually have the recipe memorized and rarely have to refer to it! 🙂
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Line a cast iron cookie sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine 1 ¾ cups almond flour, ⅓ cup coconut flour, ¼ tsp. baking soda and ⅛ tsp. salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine ¼ cup melted coconut oil, ½ cup coconut sugar, 1 egg, and 1 tsp. vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until a thick cookie dough forms.
- If you’re making round cookies, simply scoop out even portions of cookie dough, roll into a ball and lightly press down in your hand.
- If you’re using a cookie cutter, roll your dough into a large ball. Place the dough on a separate sheet of parchment paper and cover it with another sheet. Roll your dough to ¼ inch thickness between the two sheets of parchment paper with a rolling pin. Place your cookie cutouts on your parchment lined baking sheet.
- Regardless of how you cut your cookies, bake them in your preheated oven for 10 minutes or until just beginning to turn light brown.
- Take them out of the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool.
- Once cooled, decorate and enjoy! 🙂
Keywords: gluten-free, dairy-free, gluten-free cookies, dairy-free cookies, snickerdoodle, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chocolate chip cookies, coconut sugar, almond flour, coconut flour, easy gluten-free desserts, easy gluten-free dairy-free desserts, gluten-free dairy-free cookies, paleo desserts, easy paleo desserts