- Rim a lowball glass with lime juice, and then with the purple cocktail sugar.
- Next, add the mint leaves, blackberry simple syrup, vanilla simple syrup, rosemary simple syrup, and almond extract to your lowball glass.
- Muddle the mint leaves and syrups together (~15 seconds).
- Add a few ice cubes to your glass, and then top with Topo Chico.
- Put a few gumdrops on a Christmas-y skewer and place on top of your mocktail.
- Dance around your house like the Sugar Plum Fairy and enjoy!
Keywords: christmas mocktails, christmas drinks, christmas cocktails, sugar plum, sugar plum fairy, the nutcracker, mint, blackberry, vanilla, rosemary, almond, gumdrops, simple syrup, juice, cocktail sugar, purple sugar