For the mocktail:
- 4 oz. organic cranberry juice
- 1–2 oz. rosemary simple syrup
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- 4–5 oz. Topo Chico
- Frozen cranberries
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Add a few ice cubes to a mixing vessel you can pour from.
- Then, add the cranberry juice, rosemary simple syrup, and lemon juice.
- Stir to combine, then set aside.
- Add some ice and frozen cranberries to a highball glass.
- Pour your drink mixture over the ice and cranberries.
- Top with Topo Chico, and garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs. Enjoy! 🙂
Keywords: christmas mocktails, christmas drinks, christmas cocktails, cranberry juice, rosemary, simple syrup, lemon, lemon juice, fresh mocktails, Topo Chico