There are few flavors that are more Christmas-y than the heavenly combo of mint and chocolate. I’ve been working for years (literally!) trying to find the perfect cocktail with peppermint extract as the star…it has finally happened! This drink is DELICIOUS with or without vodka, so if you aren’t doing alcohol this season you can still enjoy a fun, festive drink! 🙂
- Organic lime wedge
- Organic cocoa powder
- 4 oz. almond milk
- ⅛ tsp. organic peppermint extract
- ½ tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- ½ tsp. organic cocoa powder
- 2–3 oz. Tito’s vodka (optional)
- Organic candy cane
- Christmas swizzle stick (these are so cute and are made of bamboo!!)
- Rub your martini glass with your lime wedge and then rim with the cocoa powder.
- Add the almond milk, peppermint extract, vanilla extract, simple syrup, cocoa powder, and Tito’s (optional) to a cocktail shaker or mason jar filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds.
- Pour into your rimmed martini glass, garnish with a candy cane, and enjoy! 😀
Keywords: cocktail, christmas, christmas cocktail, peppermint, mint, simple syrup, almond milk, candy cane, cocoa powder, chocolate, chocolate martini, chocolate peppermint martini, tito's vodka, vodka