- First, on a heatproof plate, light a rosemary sprig on fire.
- Blow out the flame, and place your lowball glass over the rosemary to capture the smoke.
- While your glass is being filled with delicious rosemary smoke, pour the cranberry juice, rosemary simple syrup, lemon juice, and vodka into a drink shaker or mason jar filled with ice.
- Shake for about 15-20 seconds.
- Flip over your lowball glass now that it’s filled with rosemary smoke and strain your cocktail over it. Top with Topo Chico.
- Garnish with frozen cranberries (to keep your drink cold without watering it down!) and a sprig or two of rosemary! 🙂
Keywords: cocktail, christmas, christmas cocktail, rosemary, cranberry, simple syrup, rosemary simple syrup, lemon juice, topo chico, sparkling water, tito's vodka, vodka