If you weren’t already on Santa’s naughty list (it wasn’t me, Santa, I swear!), you certainly will be after a few of these!
For the rim:
- 1 organic lime, sliced into wedges
- ½ tsp. organic cinnamon
- ½ tsp. organic coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
For the cocktail:
- 2 oz. Casamigos reposado tequila*
- 3 oz. organic apple cider or organic apple juice
- ½ organic lime, juiced
- 3 dashes Regan’s orange bitters
For the garnish:
- Thin slices of an organic apple
- Organic cinnamon stick
- Combine the cinnamon, sugar, and salt together on a small plate. Wet the rim of your margarita glass with the lime wedge and roll in the cinnamon sugar and salt mixture.
- Next, combine the tequila, apple juice, lime juice, and orange bitters together in a cocktail shaker or mason jar with ice. Shaky shaky!
- Strain over your glass and garnish with an apple slice or cinnamon stick.
*If you aren’t doing alcohol this season, you can add 1 teaspoon of agave syrup to replicate the tequila flavor, or simply make this recipe without tequila!
Keywords: Christmas cocktail, Christmas, cocktail, dessert, margarita