Ahh, nothing says Christmas morning quite like the heavenly combination of cranberry juice and Prosecco! These mimosas are so simple to make that you’ll be back in front of the tree with your peeps before you can say “Ho ho ho!”
- 1 organic lime, sliced into wedges
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut sugar (or white cane sugar if you’re on the naughty list!)
- 2 ounces organic cold pressed cranberry juice
- LaMarca prosecco*
- Fresh organic cranberries
- Rosemary sprigs (or toothpicks)
- First, rim your champagne flute with coconut sugar.
- Next, pour cranberry juice into your glass and top with Prosecco.
- Using a toothpick, poke a hole through the cranberries. Thread the rosemary skewer through three cranberries and garnish your mimosa.
- Voila, breakfast is served!
*If you aren’t doing alcohol this season, you can always sub the LaMarca with sparkling cider!
Keywords: Christmas, Christmas cocktail, cocktail, brunch, mimosa