What’s brown and fudgy and yummy all over? Why, these gluten-free brownies, of course! They’ll have you screaming “fudge yeah!” the whole time you enjoy them!
- ½ cup organic coconut sugar
- ½ cup organic cashew butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons melted organic coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup organic almond flour
- ¼ cup organic cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon organic vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips or a paleo chocolate bar chopped into pieces
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Grab a glass baking dish and cut a piece of parchment paper to the size of your dish, leaving a small amount of paper sticking up on either side. This will allow you to easily pull your brownies out of your dish. (I also grease the sides of my dish just to be on the safe side.)
- In a bowl, whisk together the coconut sugar, cashew butter, melted coconut oil, and egg.
- Next, add in the rest of the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips. Stir until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips or chocolate pieces into the batter and stir gently.
- Pour your batter into your prepared glass baking dish and cook at 375°F for 20-25 minutes, depending on the size of your dish.
- Pull your brownies out of the oven and let them cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve while repeatedly screaming “fudge yeah, fudge yeah, fudge yeah!”
*Pair these with some dairy-free ice cream and you are sure to have the best day of your life.*
Keywords: Dessert, baking, brownies, blondies, chocolate, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, recipe