I have a confession…
I tricked all of my friends into eating gluten-free/dairy-free brownies…and you know what? They absolutely loved them! They had a Close Encounter of the Fudgy Kind and they loved it!
Brownies are one of the best party desserts. Whenever Jeff and I host an event at our house, whether a game night with friends or a full-blown party, we always whip up some Party Nuts (tehe!) and these delectable Fudge Yeah, Brownies! Every time I’ve served these, people have been dying to get their hands on this recipe. I’ve always refrained from exposing my secret…until now!
So, just what is it that makes these so delicious?! Is it the heavenly, rich combination of cashew butter and coconut oil that ensures a creamy, fudgy center with a slightly crunchy outer layer? Or perhaps it’s the use of naturally sweet coconut sugar that doesn’t spike your glucose levels, allowing you to enjoy your indulgent moment without being put in a sugar coma?
I’ll let you be the judge 🙂 Also, if you’re feeling adventurous and want to check out the original brownie (yes, original brownie!), check out my post on blondies!Print
What’s brown and fudgy and yummy all over? Why, these gluten-free brownies, of course! They’ll have you screaming “fudge yeah!” the whole time you enjoy them!
- ½ cup organic coconut sugar
- ½ cup organic cashew butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons melted organic coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup organic almond flour
- ¼ cup organic cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon organic vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips or a paleo chocolate bar chopped into pieces
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Grab a glass baking dish and cut a piece of parchment paper to the size of your dish, leaving a small amount of paper sticking up on either side. This will allow you to easily pull your brownies out of your dish. (I also grease the sides of my dish just to be on the safe side.)
- In a bowl, whisk together the coconut sugar, cashew butter, melted coconut oil, and egg.
- Next, add in the rest of the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips. Stir until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips or chocolate pieces into the batter and stir gently.
- Pour your batter into your prepared glass baking dish and cook at 375°F for 20-25 minutes, depending on the size of your dish.
- Pull your brownies out of the oven and let them cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve while repeatedly screaming “fudge yeah, fudge yeah, fudge yeah!”
*Pair these with some dairy-free ice cream and you are sure to have the best day of your life.*
Keywords: Dessert, baking, brownies, blondies, chocolate, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, recipe
Show Me Your Brownies!
Tag me on Instagram @amara_andrew to show me how you brownie! 🙂